Dear members of the AGNA Calgary Chapter
You are invited on May 19, 2022 at 6:15 pm to a virtual Education Event and the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Calgary Chapter of AGNA.
Join us at AGNA AGM
- Our education session starts at 6:15 pm. Our guest speaker Shawna Reid MN, RN, GNC(C) will present A Discussion of Small Homes for People with Dementia in Alberta. “In late 2021 and early 2022, Dementia Network Calgary facilitated conversations to discuss the barriers and facilitators to the successful implementation of small homes in community for people with dementia. This is what we heard."
- The AGM will start at 7 pm.
You can nominate a member (including yourself) at AGM or by email sent to email@example.com Only current members can vote at the AGM
Do you have friends and colleagues still undecided to join AGNA? Please consider some of the benefits our members shared:
- Professional development
- Leadership and mentorship skills
- Opportunities to explore social media
- Event management skills and some more.
To join the meeting press AGNA AGM
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org