Honorary membership is a means of recognizing extraordinary contribution and leadership to Gerontological Nursing.
AGNA Honor List:
- Mollie Cole
- Ruth Graham
- Sandi Hirst
- Kathleen Hunter
- Sharon Moore
- Diane Paley
- Judy Worrell
- Martha Winchell
- Jennifer Boone
- Andy LeBlanc
Want to recommend a member for this honor?
We are accepting nominations until September 1st, 2024.
Here's what to do:
- Think about leaders in AGNA - active in AGNA or CGNA for at least 10 years
- Download the form: Honorary member nomination form Aug2023
- Tell us about their contributions in any role (clinical, education, research, administration)
- Three AGNA members sign the nomination
- Confirm the nominee consents to nomination
- Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The person(s) selected by the AGNA Executive will be notified September 18th.
Honorary members will be presented with a lifetime membership and recognition at our annual Education Day.
Want to spread the word? Here's a poster on our call for nominations (click to view and download)