Conjoint CGNA/AGNA membership offers many benefits. Join or renew now!
Joining AGNA includes membership in the Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association (CGNA) and opens up a whole world of new connections, chapter events and professional learning.Conjoint member registration with AGNA/CGNA for 1 April to 31 March is accessed through the CGNA website at https://membership.cgna.net/join/alberta/
- access to recorded webinars on AGNA and CGNA websites
- free access to Perspectives, CGNA’s own peer-reviewed journal
- discounts on conference registration for AGNA and CGNA
- regular member newsletters and announcements
- invitations to Chapter events and professional networking
- opportunities to contribute to advisory groups and committees
- professional growth and leadership when serving on our Chapter and Provincial Boards
Canadian Gerontological Nursing Standards & Competencies
Member Level ($75.00 per year)
- registered nurse
- licensed practical nurse
- psychiatric nurse
- nurse practitioner
Associate ($37.50 per year)
- Other individuals interested in gerontological nursing
Student ($17.50 per year)
- Nurses enrolled in full-time education
Members and associates (including students) are able to access members-only content; however, only “Members” may exercise voting rights in the governance of the CGNA.
Already a member? Login now to view member only content. If you have reached this page by trying to view member only content, then please log in to view it:
Joining AGNA includes membership in the Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association (CGNA) and opens up a whole world of new connections, chapter events and professional learning.
Conjoint member registration with AGNA/CGNA for 1 April to 31 March is accessed through the CGNA website
Please register at CGNA for your AGNA/CGNA conjoint membership.
Already a member of CGNA/AGNA and wishing to renew for the coming year? Click here to go to the CGNA site and LOGIN THERE to renew your conjoint CGNA/AGNA membership.